Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Belacan - A malay fermented shrimp pasted used for umami, solid at room temperature. May be cut, toasted, ground. http://www.finedininglovers.com/stories/malaysian-food-guide-tips/
- Rempah - A mix of aromatics, especially herbs and spices, that is ground. Malay.
- Cili boy - Malay dry chili paste
- Roti canai - Malay flaky flatbread.
- Sahlep and/or Sahleb Middle eastern warm beverage, originally made from orchids?
Page listing uses of the Stub template: Special:WhatLinksHere/Template:Stub